Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hey Booger Readers (New Nickname for you all)
sorry I haven't posted in forever I was writing a creepypasta and am trying to figure out how I'm going to make vids with Ashie not being on anymore also I sold almost all of my Items on woozworld so I can have 1 color code combo and its pretty awesome

Here are the color codes

Hair:  C96700
Main Color Code: 808000
Secondary Color Code: fffacd
Thrice Color Code: fff618
Last Color Code: a0522d


Also guys if any of you want to be in my videos just message me on woozworld or you can check out my new twitter account which I will post pics of what I've been doing in woozworld! which is @NajaWooz
since people perfer to call me Naja :P

If you have any ideas for my skits please tell me , thanks for reading dudes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment